Learn what’s involved in speaking fluently in English and discover new techniques for helping your learners to speak in lessons, through pair and group work, guided discussions, and classroom activities and games.
This course is ideal if:
- You deliver speaking lessons or sessions within your lessons.
- Your learners find speaking or pronunciation challenging.
- You want to encourage learners to speak more in class.
This course is about teaching writing, not improving your own writing.
You should already have:
- B2 level English or higher.
- Learners that you are currently teaching.*
This course is appropriate for teachers with any level of experience, including teachers in training.
* Recommended but not essential.
When asked what they want to improve, many learners say they want to speak English better, or speak more fluently. This course explores how we can help them do this as teachers, and includes a range of activities that focus on speech and fluency specifically. To encourage learners to speak, we must have the right classroom environment, where learners are relaxed, free to interact and free make mistakes. We can achieve this by making the learner more involved and in control – this is the essence of a ‘learner-centred classroom’. This approach – along with the other strategies covered by the course – will help you enhance your learners’ confidence and ability in spoken English.
By taking this course, you’ll learn:
- How to teach speaking skills more confidently.
- What speaking fluently involves and how to develop it.
- A range of techniques that encourage speech in lessons.
- How to evaluate and select the right approach for different learning aims.
- How to reflect on this and its implications for your teaching.
Duration: 20 hours.
Після отримання оплати ми надішлемо Вам протягом доби код для курсу.
Вам буде необхідно зареєструватися за посиланням.
Також радимо прочитати довідку