Explore a variety of approaches and activities for developing and practising writing skills with your learners. Help learners understand the differences between written and spoken language, genres and their functions, style and register, and other key aspects of writing.
This course is ideal if:
- You deliver writing lessons or sessions within your lessons.
- Your learners find writing challenging.
- You want to make writing more enjoyable to teach and learn.
This course is about teaching writing, not improving your own writing.
You should already have:
- B1 + level English or higher.
- Learners that you are currently teaching.*
This course is appropriate for teachers with any level of experience, including teachers in training.
* Recommended but not essential.
Having strong writing skills will help your learners to express themselves in English, both in their studies and lives. This course looks at all aspects of writing, from the process to the sub-skills involved in producing different types of text. It will help you identify the best ways to assess, feedback on, and teach writing. The course begins by reviewing the 3 core types of writing activity, providing a foundation for you to go on to develop your own interesting and engaging activities. It also examines how these activities can be tools that lead in to other activities, and how they contribute to a learner’s overall English skills.
By taking this course, you’ll learn:
- How to teach writing more confidently.
- A variety of techniques, ideas and approaches to meet learner needs.
- How to prioritise and select appropriate strategies and sub-skills.
- The core genres in which learners need to be able to write.
- How to reflect on this and its implications for your teaching.
Duration: 20 hours.
Після отримання оплати ми надішлемо Вам протягом доби код для курсу.
Вам буде необхідно зареєструватися за посиланням.
Також радимо прочитати довідку