This course is based on some of the units on pronunciation from our larger course, Teaching Vocabulary and Pronunciation. Discover effective ways to present, practise and assess pronunciation to help your learners understand and produce sounds, stress and intonation.
This course is ideal if:
- You include sessions that focus on pronunciation within your lessons.
- Your learners are finding pronunciation difficult.
To explore this and related topics in more depth, see the full course, Teaching Vocabulary and Pronunciation.
You should already have:
- B2 level English or higher.
- Basic lesson planning skills.
This course is appropriate for teachers with any level of experience.
Pronunciation is an important area of language teaching and learning, for many reasons. If learners struggle to use pronunciation features such as stress and intonation appropriately, it can be difficult for others to understand them. This course will help you understand the difficulties that learners may face, and then construct engaging activities that will help them improve.
By taking this course, you’ll learn:
- How to teach pronunciation skills more confidently.The best ways to use English within the classroom.
- New ways of teaching sounds, stress and intonation.
- Techniques for assessing
- How to reflect on this and its implications for your teaching
Duration: 5 hours.
Price : 488 UAH
Після отримання оплати ми надішлемо Вам протягом доби код для курсу.
Вам буде необхідно зареєструватися за посиланням.
Також радимо прочитати довідку