Help your learners to achieve their goals with a learning-oriented approach to assessment. Discover how you can use the concepts and techniques of Learning Oriented Assessment (LOA) creatively in your classroom to benefit your learners and their learning.
- You want to use assessment more effectively as part of a learning cycle.
- You want to give your learners more autonomy.
- You use the Cambridge English: Empower coursebooks (which are based on an LOA approach).
You should already have:
B2 level English or higher.
This course is appropriate for teachers with any level of experience, including teachers in training.
Assessment can have an impact on all aspects of teaching and learning. This course explores that impact and, in particular, how assessment can support the learning process. This course takes you through the principles and practice of Learning Oriented Assessment (LOA). Working at your own pace, you will gain a thorough understanding of how LOA involves identifying and evaluating learners’ strengths and weaknesses, monitoring their progress and supporting them as they work towards the achievement of learning goals. Learning Oriented Assessment also means we can measure achievement and determine learners’ overall proficiency in the language.
By taking this course, you’ll learn:
- What LOA is and how it can benefit learners.
- Practical techniques for goal setting, collecting and recording evidence and providing feedback.
- How to encourage learner autonomy through assessment.
- The best tools to support LOA in the classroom.
Duration: 20 hours.
Після отримання оплати ми надішлемо Вам протягом доби код для курсу.
Вам буде необхідно зареєструватися за посиланням.
Також радимо прочитати довідку