This course is based on the units on evaluating and correcting learners’ English from our larger course, English for the Teacher. Deepen your understanding of features of learners’ spoken and written language. Explore practical ways of evaluating these features and responding to learners’ errors.
This course is ideal if:
- You are a non-native English speaker and you want to provide your learners with better and more useful feedback.
- You are a native English speaker and you want to adjust how you give feedback in class to be more useful for learners.
You should already have:
- B2 level English or higher.
- Some knowledge and experience of the language systems of English.
- This course is appropriate for teachers with any level of experience
As we listen to them or read their .In class our students produce written or spoken English work, we must decide whether, or how, we should correct any errors. This course will first of all help you to notice learner mistakes, and then equip you with techniques to correct these – or ignore them – in a way that will be most useful for the learner.
By taking this course, you’ll learn:
- The important features of speaking and writing that you should evaluate.
- How to decide which errors to correct in speech and writing.
- A range of effective techniques for correction, and how to choose the right one based on learner levels and needs
Duration: 5 hours.
Price : 710 UAH
Після отримання оплати ми надішлемо Вам протягом доби код для курсу.
Вам буде необхідно зареєструватися за посиланням.
Також радимо прочитати довідку