Develop your awareness of the principles and practice of language assessment, and explore how you can select, adapt and create effective tests and assessment tasks.
This course is ideal if:
- You create tests for use in class, or adapt others for your purposes.
- You want to know more about the principles of assessment.
- You prepare learners for exams or organise exams.
You should already have:
- B2 level English or higher.
- Learners that you are currently teaching.*
This course is appropriate for teachers with any level of experience.
* Recommended but not essential.
Written by the same organisation that writes and assesses the Cambridge English suite of exams.
By taking this course, you’ll learn:
- How to evaluate whether a test is fit for purpose.
- How to select, adapt or create appropriate tests or tasks.
- The key principles of assessment: validity, reliability, impact, practicality and fairness.
- Different task types and when and how to use them.
- How to test reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar and vocabulary.
Duration: 20 hours.
Price : 683 UAH
Після отримання оплати ми надішлемо Вам протягом доби код для курсу.
Вам буде необхідно зареєструватися за посиланням.
Також радимо прочитати довідку