Teach primary learners more effectively by better understanding their needs, and understanding the key elements of a communicative approach when planning and implementing activities.
This course is ideal if:
● You teach young learners (primary school age).
● You’re interested in the communicative approach to primary teaching.
You should already have:
● B2 level English or higher.
● Learners that you are currently teaching.*
This course is appropriate for teachers with any level of experience.
* Recommended but not essential
Children enjoy learning new things and have vivid imaginations, but they can also feel bored very quickly. They depend on us to realise their enormous potential. This course explores the communicative approach, which seeks to involve learners actively in their learning, with opportunities for natural and meaningful expression, leading to more engagement and motivation. It examines the theory behind this approach and how children learn, and then how to apply this in practice, from creating a communicative environment to planning and classwork. By understanding your learners better, you can guide them towards discovering their own ability and passion for English.
By taking this course, you’ll learn:
● The theory and key elements of the communicative approach
● How to plan and deliver communicative lessons and activities.
● What young learners need and how this is different.
● How to reflect on this and its implications for your teaching.
Після отримання оплати ми надішлемо Вам протягом доби код для курсу.
Вам буде необхідно зареєструватися за посиланням.
Також радимо прочитати довідку