Improve your knowledge of English grammar and your ability to use it with confidence, through clear explanations that include word classes, present and past tenses, future and perfect forms, and passive voice.
This course is ideal if :
- You need to improve your own understanding of English grammar.
- You want to refresh your knowledge of English grammar and the terminology used to describe it.
- You are interested in how the English language works
This course is about improving your own grammar, not teaching it. If you’d like to improve your grammar lessons, try Teaching Grammar.
You should already have:
- B2 level English or higher.
- Some knowledge and experience of the language systems of English.
This course is appropriate for teachers with any level of experience, including teachers in training.
As a teacher, it’s essential you have a strong grasp of how grammar works. This course will help you understand word classes, such as nouns, adjectives, determiners and modals; present forms, such as present simple and present continuous; past forms, such as past simple, past perfect and conditionals; forms that bridge the past and the present, such as present perfect; future forms, such as going to and will; the passive; and reported speech. Knowing how these work will give you confidence in class, and help you teach these concepts to your learners successfully.
By taking this course, you’ll learn:
- The form, meaning and use of the most important grammar structures.
- The terminology used to describe English grammar.
- How to reflect on your own language awareness.
Duration: 20 hours.
Після отримання оплати ми надішлемо Вам протягом доби код для курсу.
Вам буде необхідно зареєструватися за посиланням.
Також радимо прочитати довідку